The easiest way to start accepting eCommerce payments. Prebuilt and fully hosted by Acquired.com to get all of our supported payment methods in front of your customers.
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Pay by Bank
Learn how to configure the payment methods and page design of the checkout with absolutely no coding required in Configure your Checkout.
- Fully optimised for web and mobile device browsers.
- PCI-DSS compliant, keeping your customers' payment details secure.
- 3-D Secure built in.
- Fully customisable, with the ability to add brand logos, colours etc.
- All payment methods supported by Acquired.com available, including those in future releases.
- The ability to enable and configure the payment methods that you (merchant) want to support without any coding.
Typical customer journey for eCommerce merchants using Hosted Checkout:
- When a customer is ready to complete purchase - you (merchant) provide details of the customer and/or their order to Acquired.com.
- In response, Acquired.com provides a
link_idwhich can be used to redirect the customer to the Acquired.com checkout page.
- The payment methods offered to the customer, as well as the look and feel of the checkout page, depends on the configuration of settings in the Acquired.com Hub.
- The customer then selects their preferred payment method and enters details on the checkout page before submitting payment.
- Once the payment is attempted, the customer is redirected from the checkout page back to your application along with details of the payment outcome so that you can handle different outcomes appropriately.
Hosted Checkout vs. Components vs. API Integration: Choose the right solution that works for your business.
|Checkout||Low||Get started quickly with Hosted Checkout, a prebuilt conversion-optimised checkout that you can customise to match your brand.|
|API||High||Build a fully API-based integration, allowing you to design your own checkout UI.|
Updated 28 days ago