- Apple Pay (COMING SOON)
- Google Pay (COMING SOON)
- Choice of two Components solutions to integrate: a single "form" and individual "fields".
- PCI DSS compliant environment, keeping payment details secure.
- Customisable using CSS variables to make the components match your brand and deliver a seamless checkout experience.
- Enhanced security ensuring that sensitive cardholder data is captured securely within the Acquired environment.
- Supports the use of 3-D Secure.
- Support for different payment methods, including Apple Pay & Google Pay (COMING SOON).
- Express Checkout (COMING SOON).
Typical customer journey for eCommerce merchants using Components:
- When the customer is ready to complete a purchase they visit the checkout page.
- The merchant server uses the cardholder transaction information to create a payment session and Acquired returns a
session_idis then loaded on the client side into the Component.
- The Component collects the payment details, any additional information such as billing or shipping data and presents the payment result to the cardholder.
- The merchant server receives a webhook notification containing the payment outcome.
Components vs. Hosted Checkout vs. API-integration: Choose the right solution that works for your business.
|Checkout||Low||Use our prebuilt conversion-optimised checkout that you can customise to match your brand.|
|API||High||Build a fully API-based integration, allowing you to design your own checkout UI.|
Updated 22 days ago